Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Personality Assessments

The job search has begun in a flurry. You've sent your resume to like 50 or so potential employers.

You've already done like ten of those fucking "personality assessments". Those suck serious ass. You've basically come up with a system to get through them. You only answer strongly when it's obvious they want the question answered strongly.

For example, if the statement is:

"Sometimes customers are not satisfied."

You answer either: "Disagree" or "Agree".

But, if the statement is:

"I pretty much hate everyone I work with, and someday I will come through the front door with a sawed-off shotgun and kill the whole lot of them, and then fuck their gaping head wounds before blowing my own brains out."

You answer: "Strongly Disagree" or "Strongly Agree".

2 comments:

Michael said...

You're silly.

How was the vacation?

you said...

Vacation? I didn't want to come back, but I gots bills to pay, so I gots to back to work.