Ok, you deal with a lot of dipshits at work, and A LOT of douchebags, but this asshole really takes dipshit and douchebag to a whole new level:
Here's another story from CNN about how 911 operaters have to deal with a large number of idiots on a daily basis. Ha! They should try tech support at Castcom! You had to tell a woman the other day you couldn't help her with her sticky keyboard after she spilled Diet Coke on it. Well, except you told her to switch to Coke Zero, because Diet Coke tastes like ass, and Coke Zero is awesome.
Free Things To Do in a New City: The Zero-Spend Playbook That Works Anywhere
-
Here’s what nobody says before a trip: the best parts of a new city almost
never cost anything. The view that stops you mid-step. The market where a
stra...
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
I just watched the videos.
Holy shit!
I can't believe that.
But now I'm really hungry for some Subway...
Yeah, ever since Subway started putting spinach on the make table, I've been a Subway fan. Spinach is awesome.
Post a Comment